IJ Start Cannon Setup– This page will guide you through configuring the ij.start.cannon correctly. The stages and steps will be given on an ongoing basis. therefore, make sure you follow the process carefully to minimize errors and get the expected results.
Guide Setup of Your Canon Printer
There are a few steps you must follow if you are performing ij.start.canon setup on your Canon printer for the first time. However, if you are done with all of this you can move on to the next section and start downloading the ij.start.cannon printer driver.
- The first step is to open the packaging for your Canon Printer that you have. Remove all wrapping materials including tape, plastic, etc.
- The second step, remove the printer from the box. Find it by removing the plastic wrap and placing it in the desired location.
- The third step, remove all accessories that have been received. Using the user’s manual, attach all cables and other materials to complete the main setup.
- In the fourth step, After the power cord, is connected properly, turn on your printer. To turn it on, press the power button which you can easily find on the control panel.
- In the fifth step, you need to fill the ink cartridges in your printer. Ink must be installed very carefully to avoid waste. It is recommended that you take the help of the instructions that are printed in the user manual for ink installation.
- The sixth step is loading paper. Before you place the papes in the paper tray, prepare them by aligning all the edges. The paper you load on the printer must be in portrait orientation. Entering it in landscape orientation can cause paper jam problems.
ij.start.cannon Set Up and Configuration
After you have finished setting up the printer and plugging the power cable and data cable into your PC / laptop, the next step is to install the printer driver on the PC / laptop you are using.
Check in the default box, usually, a driver cd is provided for installation, but if it’s not there. You need to download Canon Printer Driver.
You need to install a printer driver as all your printing functions are performed with it. From ordering to printing, everything is done through this app. Drivers play an important role during the printing process.
Please Select by The Product Type
|| Pixma G Series ||
The driver software is available free of charge and can be downloaded from various Canon platforms. Among the various platforms, “ij.start.cannon” is the most viable. In order to know the download process in detail, you must refer to the instructions provided.
- To download the printer driver, the main step is to visit the printer driver web page. This requires you to launch a secure internet browser followed by entering “ij.start.canon” in the address bar. After you finish entering the URL, move to your keyboard, and press the “Enter” key. When you do, you will be directed to the printer driver web page.
- From the ij.start.cannon home page, press the top tab, which is the “Canon Printer Setup” tab.
- Now, the product window will appear. Canon offers a different ij.start.cannon printer drivers for different printer models. Hence, you will need to find a Canon Printer Driver that is compatible with your purchase. So, you have to fill in the search field with your Canon printer model name.
- By pressing the “Go” tab, you will be taken to your model window with a download link.
- Before you move forward, you need to check and ensure that you download a compatible ij.start.cannon printer driver. To make a suitable choice, click on the OS tab in the upper right corner.
- Now, go back and click the “Downloads” tab from the center of the screen. The download will start after you click the link. You are advised to wait, say 1-2 minutes for the download to finish. The download time may change according to your network connection speed.
Download the Canon Driver from the Official Site
As noted above, there are other platforms for downloading printer drivers as well. Another most used portal is “usa.canon.com” which is the main site for Canon printers.
Once you reach the Canon homepage using this URL, you will need to type the full model name with the product series in the search field.
Select your printer from the search results and you will reach the products window. Now, scroll down the screen and select the “Drivers and Download” tab.
A list of different drivers will appear. Browse the list and make a choice of the appropriate driver. To initiate the download, click Select> Download, from the section of the selected driver.
How to Install a Canon Printer Driver via Ij.start.cannon
To get a step-by-step guide for installing the ij.start.cannon printer driver on your pc / laptop system, you can follow the guide below:
- Start the ij.start.cannon driver installation by connecting your printer to an internet connection. There are several methods available for establishing a connection. You can choose the WPS method or the Standard connection method. However, if your printer is not compatible with wireless connectivity, you can also use the ethernet method to establish the connection.
- The next step is to access the downloaded file. If you haven’t changed the location manually, you’ll find your file in the Downloads folder. Double click the file and run it.
- After you finish granting permissions, you will see an installation wizard.
- The main window offers you to make changes in the language of the wizard. Make changes and move on to the next step.
- Now you will be asked to establish a connection between your computer system and your printer. Make the preferred choice from the available options and make a connection. The same instructions will appear on your screen.
- When your printer is successfully attached to the system, you will get a list of printers and you will have to choose the one you are using.
- From the software selection screen, check the box in the selected software.
- After that, the license agreement will appear on your screen. Read the terms and conditions thoroughly and agree to go a step further.
- The installation will now begin. In a minute or two, the process will be complete.
- You can now perform a test print by following the instructions and completing the installation of the ij.start.cannon driver.