Canon imageCLASS MF269dw Drivers Download
Canon imageCLASS MF269dw Reviews– Canon’s ImageCLASS MF269DW is an all-in-one monochrome laser printer with scanning and copying capabilities, an automatic document feeder and built-in fax. It works with Windows and Mac OS. The capacity of the main tray is 250 sheets, a generous format. It can accept paper with a weight up to 45 #, thicker than ordinary paper, typical of most printers. A second tray for standard-sized paper allows you, for example, to load letterhead. An automatic document feeder allows you to copy or scan a stack of pages in one operation.
You can connect directly to a PC with a USB cable or to your wireless network router with WiFi or with an Ethernet cable. This model integrates the fax function, can store incoming faxes if the paper is exhausted and can send faxes from a connected PC. During installation, the Canon MF269DW ImageCLASS requires a space measuring 14.7 inches in height by 15 inches wide by 18 inches deep and weighing 29.3 pounds.
• Six-line LCD touch screen for easy navigation
• Create a direct Wi-Fi access point from the printer to make a direct connection to one or more mobile devices without going through an external router.
Quality and reliability
• Signature reliability and Canon engine technologies help maintain high productivity and minimize impact on support resources.
• Genuine Canon consumables Help to improve the quality, performance and life cycle of your canon equipment.
Work flow efficiency
• Support for mobile printing and scanning solutions
• Designed for smaller print jobs with an initial print time of about 5 seconds
• A combination of low-point fusion and toner technologies minimizes energy requirements and helps reduce energy consumption.
• Encourage environmentally-friendly work practices by activating several parameters for saving paper and energy.
• ENERGY STAR certified and rated EPEAT Silver
• Standard duplex printing is ready for use and the ability to print multiple pages on one page can reduce paper consumption.
• High capacity cartridge available to reduce overall supply costs
• Helps reduce the risk of loss of confidential information as documents are stored only in short-term memory.
• Security settings can be set behind an administrator connection.
Access to mobile devices
ImageCLASS MF269DW, whether it’s an application, a cloud, or a native device, offers various methods of printing from a mobile phone or tablet on IOS and Android devices. The Canon PRINT Business application, which supports both platforms, provides access to additional device settings, as well as the ability to scan from the printer to a mobile phone or tablet.
Fast Duplex scanning
The ImageCLASS MF269DW uses a document feeder for duplex scanning, in black and white with a resolution of up to 11.6 frames per minute (IPM) and 7.7 ipm in color. Scanned files can be converted into several file formats, including high-compression PDF and indexable PDF (OCR) files.
Service and assistance 100% US
From leading-edge technologies to the most efficient response times in the market, Canon United States is proud to provide total customer satisfaction. The award-winning, 100% American, friendly and knowledgeable customer service team provides competent support for all levels of experience, providing you with the assistance, peace of mind and value your business deserves.
Canon imageCLASS MF269dw Drivers Download Support OS:
- Mac Os X
- English – Spanish – German – CA – Czech
- French- Italian – Turkish – Finnish -Portuguese
- Hungarian – Danish – MS – Dutch – Norwegian
- Polish – Arabic – Russian – Northern Sami
- SK – TC – Thai – EU – VN – Chinese
Canon imageCLASS MF269dw Driver for Windows
- Download ==–>> Canon imageCLASS MF269dw UFRII LT / Generic Plus PCL6 / Generic FAX / ScanGear (MFDrivers)
- Download ==–>> UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver
- Download ==–>> PCL6 V4 Printer Driver
- Download ==–>> Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver
- Download ==–>> Generic FAX Driver
- Download ==–>> Generic PCL6 V4 Printer Driver
- Download ==–>> UFRII LT Printer Driver
To Download Mac Os X Driver and Linux Drivers Please click pages 2.