Color imageCLASS MF632Cdw Driver for Mac OS X
- Download ==–>> Color imageCLASS MF632Cdw MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh
- Download ==–>> Color imageCLASS MF632Cdw Scanner Driver and Utilities for Mac OS
Color imageCLASS MF632Cdw Driver for Linux
- Download ==–>> Color imageCLASS MF632Cdw UFR II/UFRII Printer Driver for Linux
- Above average output quality generally. Good print speed and function set to the price. Wi-Fi ready without add-on. USB Drive Support. Enkeltpas Automatic double-sided ADF.
- High cost per page. Small, 100-sided outbox. A little big and heavy for its capacity.
- The Canon imageClass MF634CDW prints well and fast enough for the price and it has a powerful feature set. But like all AIO’er in its class, its running costs are high.
The multi-function Canon color image CLASS MF632CDW offers print, scan, and copy features and prints at speeds of up to 19 pages per minute. Get high quality, crisp and bold color companies as well as photos using V2 (vivid and vivid) color technology. Duplex Printing saves time, paper and related costs as well as limitations interruptions. The large, custom 5-inch LCD color display allows you to navigate through features in the same way as on your mobile device.
The device also has built-in Wi-Fi Direct Connection capability that enables easy connection to mobile devices without a router. Pairing your mobile device is easier — scan the QR code feature on MF632CDW using the Canon PRINT Business app to connect wirelessly. Enjoy a range of easy-to-use mobile features for printing on the go using your compatible mobile device, such as your phone.
With the loaded 150-sheet paper cassette, 50 sheet simplex Auto Document feeder, 1-sheet manual loading slot, your paper handling requirements are covered. The picture CLASS MF632CDW uses less than 1 watt of energy in USB, wired and wireless energisparemodus that helps you save money on Energikostnader. High-capacity toner features allow you to print longer, with limited toner replacements, so you can keep pace with your busy output needs.